- Can be used with everyone in an organization, regardless of title or role, to improve the quality of the workplace.
- Is classroom training that uses online pre-work, engaging facilitation with contemporary video, and follow-up to create a personalized learning experience. Participants understand and appreciate the styles of the people they work with. The result is more effective and productive working relationships.
Discovering Your DiSC Style
Participants discover how DiSC styles affect their workplace relationships and explore the priorities that drive them at work.
Understanding Other Styles
Participants learn what works for them and what challenges them when interacting with each DiSC style.
Building Effective Relationships
Participants create strategies and an action plan to overcome challenges when working with people of different DiSC styles.
Other courses which complement the Everything DiSC Workplace training include:
Option 1: Communication Effectiveness Series
Option 2: Reducing Conflict
Option 3: Managing Conflict and Resistance
Option 4: Using Your Strengths to Your Advantage
Option 5: Building Greater Self Awareness
Option 1: Maximizing Your Strengths as a Manager
Option 2 : Recognizing and Removing Barriers to Performance
Option 3: Getting the Most from Your Key Contributors
- Improving Team Effectiveness
- Improving Team Motivation
- Understanding and Building on Your Strength as a Group
- Recognizing the Impact of Your Group’s Culture
Effective sales training develops the individual’s skills and builds on existing abilities to ultimately improve business performance through increased productivity and profitability. Good sales training courses can lead to an increase in activity levels, sales volumes and order size. There are also additional benefits to training such as improved sales force retention (since recruitment is costly), improved employee motivation and engagement, and a greater receptiveness to change. Online sales training also presents a very low risk investment – you only require a 0.5% improvement in performance in order to profit from sales training and anything above that is additional profit.